We are looking for a BACK END DEVELOPER.
- Job Purpose:
- Take part in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean codes to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform Ul tests in order to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies in order to improve legacy applications Cooperate with Front-end developers in order to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements Provide training and support to internal teams Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators in order to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- 3-5 years of experience with programming or web development activities;
- Consolidated Experience with Java - Spring/ Spring MVC;
- Experience using: *git, ‘jenkins, * Tomcat & MongoDB; *Maven, *Apache/Pagespeed; * HTML + JS, *Linux, Jira & Confluence;
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale case management systems and the development of software to satisfy design objectives;
- Experience with C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio or other programming languages in order to design and develop prototypes from the ground up;
- Familiar with and utilized best programming standards and practices in a professional capacity;
- Participate in all phases of software development with a focus on design, development, and implementation using Oracle, SQL Server or other programming language.
As a consultant She/He will be called to:
- Hard & Soft Skills:
Full time position, with a permanent contract (indefinite contract). Compensation based on competencies and experience.